Looking for a lead installer that has skills to manage crews of 2-3 people. Experience of 2-3 years required. -Must be able to lift 80 lbs min.
Must have fence installation experience
Must have drivers license
Must be able to work Monday through Friday 7 am to 7 pm
Osha 10 certified is a plus - will train you if not
Must be able to run fence auger
Must have management skills
- Works closely with the Super to understand all aspects of the project, issues and time frames.
- Supervise a team to complete specific fencing jobs (all types) providing directions to workers on the order of tasks to be performed.
- Complete daily tasks assigned within a timely manner.
- Inspect work performed by employees and provide constructive feedback.
- Will be responsible for all equipment and materials, including items such as a work truck and skid steer.
- Constant communication with the Super to monitor progress.
- Must track and maintain the inventory of supplies and materials to ensure that vital materials are delivered in a timely manner to meet production schedule.
- Provide necessary input in project planning as requested.
- Responsible for communicating site rules regarding safety procedures and enforcing those rules.
- Will be responsible for training for new hires.
- Other duties as assigned or needed